MSP Transform Manchester | Monday 14 September
With the managed services space fast-commoditising, how to add value and differentiate in an increasingly crowded market is the question that keeps MSP bosses awake at night.
Bringing together experts from the fields of marketing, private equity and the MSP community itself, this year's MSP Transform Manchester will look at how business owners can best go about future-proofing their MSP business.
How to build a successful MSP or MSSP business that is trusted by customers, respected by peers and suppliers, boasts high levels of recurring revenue, is skilled at attracting new logos in a post-GDPR environment, and is valued by potential investors, will be among the key topics of the day.
This event is working towards the International Standard ISO 20121 and follows guidance set out by the Sustainable Event Alliance (SEA)
FIND OUT MORE
Tom Wright, Managing Editor, CRN
- Where is the ROI of automation and RPA for your organisation?
- Are you ready for these technologies?
- How can they present an internal opportunity for increased efficiency, and an external opportunity for business development?
- What opportunities are still left with customer’s cloud journeys?
- How can you enable customers to transform through moving to the cloud?
- How can you streamline cloud processes?
- What are the growth opportunities with an increasing demand for hybrid cloud?
- How to overcome the challenges of the transition to the recurring revenue model?
- How does your business model need to change to keep up and stay afloat?
- How do you create a service level agreement that is attractive and achievable?
- How can you assist your sales team throughout the change?
- Where are the big business opportunities with customers and IoT?
- How can you incorporate IoT into your service offering?
- How is IoT a business solution for your customer?
The adoption of cloud is driving fundamental change in the way that organisations consume and operate technology which is having a direct impact on how managed services is being delivered, both now and in the future.
In this session, Gavin Jolliffe, CEO of Xtravirt discusses:
- What are the drivers behind shift in business focus from infrastructure to applications, agility and service levels.
- How can managed services become more in sync with their customers evolving needs including issue prevention and continuous improvement?
- Xtravirt will discuss how customer’s needs started changing and how they responded to that.
Gavin Jolliffe, CEO, Xtravirt
- What enticed these young people into the technology industry?
- What are the biggest challenges they faced?
- Their most and least favourite elements of their current roles.
- How to stand out as an employer to the upcoming generation.
- What can we do to attract more young people into the technology industry?
- Why your USP’s just aren’t unique.
- How to find, focus, and grow your niche.
- How did YellowBus transform from average MSP to the energy and engineering experts?
Mike Douglass, CEO, YellowBus
Tom Wright, Managing Editor, CRN
Time until the event
Who should attend?
CEO | Director | Executive Director | Managing Director | Managing Partner | Regional Sales Manager | Director of Partner Management | Commercial Director | Senior Sales Professional | Operations Director | Sales Director
Sustainability Summit is free to attend for MSPs, VARs and Resellers. If you unsure about whether you qualify for this event, please contact email@example.com