TERMS & CONDITIONS
Entry Terms and Conditions
- All products and services must have been available in the UK after January 2022.
- Companies entered must have been trading in the UK for at least 12 months prior to the entry deadline.
- Entry to the awards is free. The ceremony is taking place on Thursday 29 June 2023. More details to be revealed in the coming weeks.
- Entries MUST be submitted by the deadline which is Friday 31 March 2023. The onus is on YOU to ensure your entry is received in time, so it can be considered by the judges.
- Projects/programmes must have been completed between Jan 2022 and Jan 2023 and MUST be UK-based.
- You may enter one or more of the categories but MUST stick to the word count and if entering a video, please do stick to the allocated time. Remember it is ONE entry PER category.
- All material submitted will remain strictly confidential to the judges.
- Descriptions of submissions from winners and finalists may be published in connection with the Awards. Entrants may, however, mark certain sensitive parts of their entry 'not for publication' such as exact budget figures/financial results etc.
- The judges reserve the right to amend category selections where appropriate.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not meeting the expected standard of entry.
- The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging.
- The Channel Company is not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in the evaluation and judging process.
- Entries not made through the online submission system will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted companies will be notified in advance of the presentation of the awards.
- The winners and judges commended of each category will be announced at the presentation of the Awards; under no circumstances will the details be disclosed before that time.