CRN ON: Next Generation IT Support
Wednesday 23 September, Prince Philip House, London
CRN ON | Next Generation IT Support
Wednesday 23 September, Prince Philip House London
The datacentre is the beating heart of any established business, and therefore keeping it running affectively is paramount. But the ever-increasing pace of innovation in technology is making the datacentre more complex while, at the same, more essential to a business’ operation.
An outage, therefore, can be devastating, and the channel’s roll in keeping their customers’ infrastructure ticking over is increasingly important.
But during a time where skills are hard to come by, the channel is hard pressed to deliver the services that their customers need.
At this event, in partnership with channel services firm Park Place Technologies, you’ll hear how emerging technologies, including automation can bear some of this weight. You’ll also hear from an end user about the devastating impact that a datacentre outage can have.
*Free to attend event for all VARs, MSPs and Resellers only
This event is working towards the International Standard ISO 20121 and follows guidance set out by the Sustainable Event Alliance (SEA)
FIND OUT MORE
Time until the event
Who should attend?
CEO | Director | Executive Director | Managing Director | Managing Partner | Regional Sales Manager | Director of Partner Management | Commercial Director | Senior Sales Professional | Operations Director | Sales Director
CRN On is free to attend for MSPs, VARs and Resellers. If you unsure about whether you qualify for this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s no secret that the IT industry is suffering with a serious skills shortage. In this keynote session Park Place Technologies will explore how they can provide the skills you need, and how this can help your MSP grow.
Chad Jones, Director Channel Sales, Park Place Technologies
- What was the impact on the organisation?
- How were customer relationships affected?
- How was the outage resolved?
- How can network analytics improve your customer experience?
- How can yours and your customer’s business efficiency be increased through network analytics?
- Benefits vs cost of deploying network analytics within your organisation.
- How can you help customers with their transition into the cloud?
- Many organisations do not have a back-up plan for cloud, how can this be a growth opportunity for your MSP?
- What’s the best strategy to enable customers to ‘uncloud’?