- How can we ensure that the industry is accessible to all?
- What out-reach programmes can organisations implement to reach out to a diverse pool of talent?
- What is happening across the industry to engage with individuals of all ages, from all backgrounds?
- Are we really ‘open’ to everyone?
Communication is key to progress. If we are unable to speak freely, without judgement or fear, we will never succeed in achieving true diversity and inclusion. In this interactive workshop we will explore how we can open up the conversation and create an environment of ongoing psychological safety.
Whilst willingness to show solidarity is a good start, it often does not result in real implemented change. For change to be longer-lasting and effective, it is vital to educate. In this interactive workshop we will look at the topics that need increased education, what the best strategy is, and best practices for making it impactful and enduring.
- How can we encourage, support, and promote those from different ethnic backgrounds throughout their careers?
- What can we do to create opportunities for those from diverse backgrounds?
- What programmes can be implemented within organisations to enable change?
- Are your promotion panels and assessments outdated? How can these be altered to be more inclusive?