The road to the CRN Women in Channel Awards 2021
April: Nominations open
- Nominate your colleagues who you believe is a role model in the IT Channel. There are 12 categories you can nominate someone for. You can nominate as many people as you like and you can also nominate yourself!
Friday 7 May, 5pm: Nominations close
- Ensure all your nominations have been submitted here.
W/C 17 May: Questionnaire stage opens
- We will invite everyone who has received a nomination to fill out a questionnaire for each category they have been nominated for. The questionnaire must be submitted via the website.
- Entries for the company-wide awards open. Companies do not need to be nominated to enter the company-wide categories.
Friday 25 June: Questionnaire stage closes
- Everyone nominated must submit their questionnaire to continue in the process. Our judges then compile a shortlist from the questionnaires.
July: Final shortlist announced
- Out next round of judging will then decide the winners from the final shortlist
Thursday 14 October: Winners announced at The Brewery in London!