23 June 2021 | Digital Event
Winning the Channel's COVID recovery
A lot has happened since the first lockdown in March 2020, we have seen the channel step up and help customers negotiate the challenges that COVID brought from a mass shift to remote working through to being a vital cog in NHS hospitals. A year on, resellers and MSPs are still facing change on multiple fronts but are in a prime position to win the COVID recovery.
On Wednesday 23 June , CRN's MSP Transform virtual event will act as the focal point for MSPs and other breeds of IT providers looking to future proof their business for the next decade.
Speakers and more session details to be announced soon!
Hear from a variety of leading market watchers and MSP leaders as we explore:
- Change management: how to plan for increasingly uncertain futures
- How security landscape has changed and will be crucial in 2021 and beyond
- How to capitalise on rising demand for sustainable IT
- How can MSPs capture the Covid recovery?
- Why having a diverse workforce is more important than ever
- Can you run an MSP without an office?
- The investment landscape for 2021
Must-attend for MSPs, IT resellers & service providers
Join us to win the Channel's COVID recovery