CRN MSP Transform 2020
Friday 6 November, Online Event
Making your MSP fit for the 2020s
MSP Transform - Making your MSP fit for the 2020s
The dawn of a new decade promises to bring unprecedented disruption for managed services providers. Whether it's helping customers stay one step ahead of the evolving threat landscape, negotiating the cloud conundrum, or attracting talented staff in a deepening skills shortage, MSPs are about to face change on multiple fronts.
On Friday 6th November, CRN's MSP Transform virtual conference will provide all the answers for MSPs looking to get their business in shape for the 2020s.
Our additional keynotes and panel discussions from a variety of leading market watchers and MSP leaders will teach you:
- How to transform your business for the as-a-service era
- How to supercharge cybersecurity revenues following the BA and Marriott mega-fines
- How to capitalise on rising demand for sustainable IT
- How to maximise sales through G-Cloud
- How to make your business attractive to talented people
- How to increase the value of your business in the eyes of investors
Fully virtual, CRN MSP Transform will act as the focal point for MSPs and other breeds of IT providers looking to future proof their business for the next decade.
Time until the event
Who should attend?
CEO | Director | Executive Director | Managing Director | Managing Partner | Regional Sales Manager | Director of Partner Management | Commercial Director | Senior Sales Professional | Operations Director | Sales Director
CRN Channel Conference is free to attend for MSPs, VARs and Resellers. If you unsure about whether you qualify for this event, please contact email@example.com
Tom Wright, Managing Editor, CRN
- Why - ROI! Increase your customer satisfaction levels, your customer retention and your Azure Consumed Revenues
- What – Introducing IA-Cloud - Are you ready for these technologies?
- How - switch on and go in a matter minutes – see the results, how to get started on your journey.
Scott Dodds, CEO, Ultima
Amyn Jaffer, Head, Ultima Labs
Sprawling data centre hardware, an inefficient IT environment with multiple IT suppliers and increased IT costs can be hard to manage, maintain and control. This session will explore the challenges involved in looking to digitally transform IT environments. It will showcase how a multitude of innovative managed services can help you Discover, Monitor, Support and Optimize your IT environment. You will be able to regain control of your IT environment, enabling visibility of your whole hardware environment, ensuring IT performance and efficiency, and lowering your support costs by saving 30-40%.
Phil Godfrey, Solution Architect, Park Place Technologies
Chad Jones, Director Channel Sales, Park Place Technologies
The world of MSP sales has changed, potentially forever. As we enter into what is being referred to as the ‘New Norm’ - with the majority of MSP sales being conducted virtually – MSP sales expert, Fiona Challis, wanted to establish whether virtual selling has created new challenges or simply exasperated existing ones such as prospecting, lead generation, winning new business, differentiating, selling on value rather than price, getting customers to make decisions, and overcoming price objections, to name but a few.
To find out, Fiona surveyed leading MSPs in the UK. This session shares her findings, including:
- The impact of the global pandemic on MSP sales teams
- Where the top challenges exist for sellers when they are selling virtually
- How effective MSP sales teams are at influencing buying decisions virtually
- A deep dive into where MSP sales teams are failing and succeeding in virtual selling
- The future of virtual selling and how remote working is impacting MSP sales teams
Fiona Challis, Founder, The Next Gen Sales Acceleration Academy
Tony McNish, Regional Vice President Channel Sales UKI, RingCentral
Visit our exhibition stalls, network with peers and grab a coffee and cake!
- How has the pandemic impacted M&A across the channel?
- How have multiples been affected?
- Have buyers, both channel firms and private equity houses, changed what they’re looking for in acquisition targets?
- Has the pandemic forced some businesses to look for a sale as a way to survive?
- Is the market now buyer-led or seller-led?
Mehul Patel, Partner, August Equity LLP
Pradip Somaia, Partner, Regent Assay
Moderator: Marian McHugh, Editor, CRN
It’s time to join IT Glue for a to-the-point session explaining why over 9,500 MSPs have adopted IT Glue and how they are now running a leaner, fitter, smarter MSP.
Alex Ford, Sales Director EMEA, IT Glue
- Why your USP’s just aren’t unique.
- How to find, focus, and grow your niche.
- How to transform your MSP / VAR into the experts in that area.
Mark Copeman, Founder, Wisecurve
Richard Tubb, IT Industry Growth Expert, Tubblog
Moderator: Rick Yates, Managing Director - EMEA, Axcient
Rob Buckton, UK Sales Director, Redstor
Routes to market such as G-Cloud are essential ways for suppliers to get their products and services in front of the public sector. However, getting on to frameworks like these is just the start of a supplier’s public sector journey. With many firms having misconceptions on how best to use G-Cloud to actually win business, especially in 2020, this session will break down the most common G-Cloud myths and give delegates expert tips on how to use it to great success.