THE ROAD TO WOMEN & DIVERSITY IN CHANNEL AWARDS
April: Nominations open & company awards open
- Nominate your colleagues who you believe is a role model in the IT Channel. You can nominate as many people as you like and you can also nominate yourself!
- You can nominate 1 individual for a maximum of 3 categories
- Companies can enter the company-wide categories (no nomination)
Monday 9 May, 5pm: Nominations close
- Ensure all your nominations have been submitted.
W/C 16 May: Questionnaire stage opens
- Nominations are announced
- We will invite everyone who has received a nomination to fill out a questionnaire for each categories (maximum 3) they have been nominated for. The questionnaire must be submitted via the website.
Friday 17 June: Questionnaire stage closes
- Everyone nominated must submit their questionnaire to continue in the process. Our judges then compile a shortlist from the questionnaires.
- Company-wide categories entries close
July: Final shortlist announced
- Individual & company categories shortlists are revealed
- Out next round of judging will then decide the winners from the final shortlist
Thursday 13 October: Winners announced at The Brewery in London!