Social Competition in partnership with HP & AMD
SHARE HOW YOU ARE CELEBRATING AT CRN SALES & MARKETING AWARDS AND WIN A HP PROBOOK!
How to enter
1. Post a photo of how you are celebrating the awards on Twitter or LinkedIn.
Whether you are together in the office or on a video call!
2. Use the #CRNSMA
3. Tag @CRN_UK and @HP
Terms & Conditions
1. The HP & AMD prize giveaway promotion (“Competition”) is open to all individuals participating in the CRN Sales and Marketing Awards on Thursday 8th July 2021. Employees of HP, CRN & AMD and their immediate families and anyone else involved in the operation of the promotion are excluded from entering.
2. The Competition is only valid to individuals attending the CRN Sales and Marketing Awards on Thursday 8th July 2021 and participating in the social media contest to win a HP ProBook 435 x360 Powered by AMD Ryzen. By uploading a social media post on Linked In using the hashtag #CRNSMA, the participants accept these terms and conditions.
3. Any photo, video or post which is submitted by the participants must adhere strictly to the following content guidelines for the Competition:
a. It must not display the image or likeness of any person or any information about any person unless the participant has obtained their permission. If the person is under 18, parental or guardian consent must also be obtained.
b. It must not display any cruelty to any animal or person.
c. It must not infringe any third-party intellectual property or infringe the rights of, or be defamatory or libelous about, any person.
d. It must be suitable for a person of any age to view and must fully comply with applicable law and all regulations.
e. It must not contain or display any words, images, or sounds which are considered, at HP’s sole discretion, to be offensive, sexually explicit, rude, disparaging or otherwise inappropriate.
Submission of a post that contravenes these content guidelines will result in disqualification from this Competition.
4. Participants’ social media posts need to be submitted by 6pm on Thursday 8th July 2021. One winner will be selected by the CRN team and contacted on the social post to provide contact details. There will be a maximum of one prize.
5. The prize to be awarded: 1 x HP ProBook 435 x360 G7 Powered by AMD Ryzen Laptop worth £920.
6. The Competition is free to enter; no purchase is necessary and there is no charge to register.
7. In the event of the prize not being available, HP reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or higher value. This is a non-cash incentive and no cash alternative is available.
8. Prizes may only be used for their intended purpose, in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and all applicable laws. Participant’s use of the prize shall be at Participant’s sole responsibility. HP will have no liability to participant for any direct or indirect damage or loss, except to the extent where such restriction is not permitted by applicable law.
9. The decisions of HP in respect of any and all aspects of the Competition will be final and binding. In the event of any disputes, the decision of HP will be final.
10. HP and its prize sponsors will use participants’ personal data for the purposes of administration of the Competition. HP must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place.
11. HP will process participants’ personal data solely as described in these terms and conditions or otherwise expressly consented to and in compliance with applicable data protection law and HP Privacy Statement (http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy.html). To exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition or deletion, please use the ‘Contact HP Privacy Office’ available from HP’s Personal Data Rights Notice http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html.
12. HP reserve the right to amend or cancel the terms of this Competition without notice.
13. HP shall not be liable for any interruption to this Competition whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond HP’s control.
14. The winner is solely responsible for any tax liability and any incidental expenses arising from the award of the prize. Seek expert advice if you are not sure about your tax obligations.
15. These terms and conditions and the Competition are governed by the law of England and Wales and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: HP Inc UK Limited, registered address: 300 Thames Valley Park Drive, Reading, RG6 1PT, United Kingdom (“HP”).