Terms and Conditions
1. All products, initiatives and services must have been active in the UK after July 2021.
2. It is FREE to enter the CRN Channel Awards, and winners will be announced in November.
3. Companies entered must have been trading in the UK for at least 12 months prior to the entry deadline.
4. Projects/programmes/initiative must have taken place between July 2021 and July 2022 and MUST be UK-based.
5. You may enter one or more of the categories but MUST stick to the 1,000-word count. PDF entries and/or video entries are strongly encouraged but not mandatory. Please think of the judges when compliling your entry and try to avoid blocks of text.
6. ONE entry per category ONLY. If a company enters the same category with different business units, it will not count.
7. All material submitted will remain strictly confidential to the judges.
8. Descriptions of submissions from winners and finalists may be published in connection with the Awards. Entrants may, however, mark certain sensitive parts of their entry 'not for publication' such as exact budget figures/financial results etc.
9. The judges reserve the right to move entries to different categories if appropriate.
10. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not meeting the expected standard of entry.
11. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging.
12. Incisive Media is not liable for any costs incurred by applicants in the evaluation and judging process.
13. CRN reserves the right to scrap categories if they are not sufficiently entered.
14. Entries not made through the online submission system will not be accepted.
15. Shortlisted companies will be notified in advance of the presentation of the awards.
16. The winners and judges commended of each category will be announced on Awards day; under no circumstances will the details be disclosed before that time.
17. No entry will be read by someone from the same peer group – for example a distributor will not judge another distributor, a reseller will not judge another reseller, a vendor will not judge another vendor.
18. CRN is not obliged to provide feedback on individual entries that have either not made the shortlist or won an award.
19. If you enter the ‘big five’ awards – Reseller of the year (£101m+)/Reseller of the Year (sub £100m)/Vendor of the Year/Distributor of the Year (£250m+)/Distributor of the Year sub £250m turnover, and are shortlisted, you will be required to attend a face-to-face judging day on THURSDAY 6 OCTOBER to make a further 5-10 minute presentation to the judges. The judging day will take place in central London – venue yet to be confirmed. More information on that to come when the shortlist is announced.
20. Please stick to the deadline – it is there for a reason so the judges have enough time to read through them and CRN has enough time to prepare all the materials needed for the awards. Please ensure your entry is received BY THE CLOSING DATE WHICH IS 1 JULY 2022.